This the gate to our apartment - ours is on the left - it is opened by a remote.
This is the guardhouse to the Mission Office, MTC, CES Offices, and chapel that houses three wards.
This is the Mission Office where we'll spend the next 18 months.
Can you see the African print on the lampshade - pretty cute. This flowers and sign are a welcome from the senior missionaries.
Remember my white painted cupboards - but they're clean and don't you love the green floor - a little wax does wonder! The tall skinny refrigerator is great
Notice the fancy bars on these windows - we have some blinds to put up and I'll make a little valance but just haven't had time - but look how my floor shines:)
Cute bedroom - there's a purple and gold theme here.
Last but, not least, is the beloved tub!
That looks adorable!! Much better than I ever imagined it in my mind:) And...don't you know that purple and gold are very modern colors. You're right in style. I too am glad you thought of slippers!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is your apt!? I love it. It looks plenty roomy from your pictures and I love the purple and gold/yellow, it's very regal:) Thanks for sharing your cute place with us, can't wait to hear more. And yes that awesome green floor does shine;) Let us know when you need a skype date, we're available. Love you guys!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell it looks like you two will just have to suffer out the 18 months in that flat!!! Pretty nice if you ask me. Seniors really do have a tough life don't they? We are happy for you and know you will be a great asset to the Mission, the other seniors and the young missionaries you will work with. Keep in touch, love the Scott's.
ReplyDelete