Sunday, December 2, 2012

All Ready for Christmas

We're staying true to our new tradition of just decorating with nativity sets for Christmas.  This is the one I bought at the Chameleon Village and the pictures above are my treasures painted by Sister Blake.  They are water colors - not the originals, but copies. I've never seen such brilliant water colors - she's an amazing artist.
This isn't the same set that my family will all be setting out this Christmas, but I thought of you as I was setting it up.  We will be with you all in thought and spirit as we celebrate the birth of our Savior during this special time of year.

2 comments:

  1. Mom we set up our nativity set from you yesterday and it's beautiful. Of course I was thinking of you the whole time. We love you and I love your new nativity set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love decorating with nativities! The new set is amazing and will always remind you of your time spent serving the saints in Africa.

    ReplyDelete