Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Opening the call

I kept myself busy sewing and Ross was working in Logan while we were waiting for our call to come.  It took over five weeks and I was getting discouraged so I decided not to check the mail anymore.  Monica and Targhee weren't as emotionally involved so they checked, gave the envelope to Leilani and she delivered it to grandma who shed a few tears of gratitude.  The call arrived March 8, 2012.
We received this adorable picture of Annie the same day so I sat them both on the hutch waiting for Ross and Targhee to come home from work.  We wanted Monica and Targhee to be there when we opened the call and our other children would immediately get a phone call.

"Do you want me to open this or not?"  "I'm not sure I'm ready."
"Okay, okay, I'm ready."
Johannesburg, South Africa?  Really?  Wonderful!!
We enter the MTC July 2nd.  Perfect!!  We couldn't have been more excited.
(Of course one of us expresses our excitement a little bit more than the other)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us! We sure wish we could have been there on Sunday. We look forward to seeing your pictures and reading your posts with our boys.
    Love,
    Gary and Aironn and the boys

    ReplyDelete